Health Affairs' readers may order web links to full text (e-prints), and may request permission to license content via the journal's online permissions service, RightsLink®.
To estimate or place an order, simply:
1. Locate the Health Affairs article online at www.healthaffairs.org
2. Click on the article abstract.
3. Click the Request Permissions link on the right side of the page under Services.
4. The following page will be launched:
5. Select the use you require
6. Check the "Quick Price" estimate for rates for web links or other options of interest.
7. Create a RightsLink® account if you haven't already.
8. Accept the terms and conditions.
If you are purchasing a link, our web team will contact you between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm ET with the code needed to establish the link.
More Information: You may purchase Health Affairs e-prints (toll-free links to the full text of online articles) based on one-month to one-year time increments via Rightslink®. Links to abstracts are allowed free of charge, provided all copyright laws and permissions terms and conditions are followed.
To order reprints, please contact Bob Smith at Northwest Graphics: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Color or black/white reprints
• Minimum order quantity-100 copies
• Available with or without custom covers
Project HOPE/Health Affairs grants the following permission uses:
• Download one copy of an article for storage in your personal computer archive.
• Link to the abstract of an article.
• Print 5 copies of an article for personal use provided the following copyright and citation notice is used:
"Copyrighted and published by Project HOPE/Health Affairs as [include the full citation: author name, article title, Health Aff (Millwood), year or original publication, volume number, issue number, pages]. The published article is archived and available online at www.healthaffairs.org/."
Additional uses, which may be obtained through RightsLink®, include:
• Make more than 5 copies of an article.
• Republish an article in a book, periodical, report, or brochure.
• Electronically link to the full text of an article.
Articles may not be modified in any way. You may not post any article on the Internet or an Intranet.
Please note: RightsLink® is used to purchase permission but does not provide the content. Licensed content can be obtained directly from the Health Affairs Website at www.healthaffairs.org or existing print/electronic sources can be used
For questions or any permission request not available through RightsLink®, please contact Health Affairs at email@example.com.
- From The Editor-In-Chief
- Entry Point: Disparities Worldwide
- Life Expectancy Disparities
- Avoidable Childhood Eye Diseases
- Racial Disparities In Philadelphia
- Gaps In Access To Home Visits
- Achieving Health Equity
- Different Medicare Hospital Rates
- Physician-Owned Hospitals And The ACA
- Health System Performance In Latin America
- US Health Spending Projections, 2015-25
- Narrative Matters: Grasping At The Moon
- View Table of Contents »
- ASPE: Medicaid Expansion Lowers Marketplace Premiums 26 Aug 2016
- Aetna’s Retrenchment Is No Big Deal 26 Aug 2016
- Funerals For Friends: How Public Health In Colorado Handles Growing Prescription Drug Misuse 25 Aug 2016
- In Kentucky’s New Medicaid Plan Evidence Takes A Back Seat 25 Aug 2016
- Examining The Effects Of Premium Increases On Consumers And The Marketplaces 24 Aug 2016
Now Playing Briefing for Reporters on Control, Monitoring, and Prevention of the Zika VirusBriefing August 11, 2016
- Beating A Cancer Death Sentence July 06, 2016
- The Future Of The Individual And Small Group Markets May 18, 2016
- Severe Obesity In Adults Cost State Medicaid Programs Nearly $8 Billion In 2013
- Delivering On Accountable Care: Lessons From A Behavioral Health Program To Improve Access And Outcomes
- The Triple Aim: Care, Health, And Cost
- The Role Of Nurse Practitioners In Reinventing Primary Care
- The History Of Vaccines And Immunization: Familiar Patterns, New Challenges
- Uncompensated Care Decreased At Hospitals In Medicaid Expansion States But Not At Hospitals In Nonexpansion States
- Evaluating Strategies For Reducing Health Disparities By Addressing The Social Determinants Of Health
- Active Life Expectancy In The Older US Population, 1982-2011: Differences Between Blacks And Whites Persisted
- The Triple Aim: Care, Health, And Cost
- Accounting For Patients' Socioeconomic Status Does Not Change Hospital Readmission Rates
- Medical Marijuana Laws Reduce Prescription Medication Use In Medicare Part D
- An Insurer's Care Transition Program Emphasizes Medication Reconciliation, Reduces Readmissions And Costs
- Where The Money Goes: The Evolving Expenses Of The US Health Care System
- Secret Shoppers Find Access To Providers And Network Accuracy Lacking For Those In Marketplace And Commercial Plans
- Health Spending For Low-, Middle-, And High-Income Americans, 1963-2012