Health Affairs now available for iPad
Download Health Affairs' new mobile application for iPad to tap into a full interactive experience with Health Affairs content, including:
- • Current monthly issues of the journal
- • Health Policy Briefs for an overview of current health policy issues
- • Podcasts from Health Affairs' events
- • Personal story podcasts about the human side of health policy in Narrative Matters
- • Audio introduction to issues
- • Expandable images and exhibits
- • Links to daily expert views on the acclaimed Health Affairs Blog
- • Video links to authors discussing their papers at Health Affairs' briefings
- • Free sample journal issue for all to explore
Download the iPad app free along with a complimentary sample issue. Issues may be purchased either individually at $19.99 or with a subscription.
How to Install the Health Affairs app on your iPad
NOTE: To download the free app you need an individual iTunes account. For full access to the monthly issues, you need to be a current Health Affairs individual subscriber and sign in with your subscription number.
To locate your subscription number, check your confirmation email or the back cover of your print copy of Health Affairs. It's the number printed as the first line of your mailing address.
If you don't know your subscription number, please e-mail customer service.
1. Tap the App Store icon on your tablet.
2. Search for "Health Affairs" in the search box in the upper right hand corner
3. Tap the "Free" button next to the "Health Affairs" icon.
4. When the app has downloaded tap the Health Affairs icon on your iPad
5. Tap the "Sign In" button in the upper left hand corner.
6. Type in your subscriber number and tap "Sign In."
- From The Editor-In-Chief
- Entry Point: Seniors' Dental Care
- A Dental-Medical Divide
- Cost Barriers To Dental Care
- Emerging Field Of Dental Therapists
- Fluoridation Benefits
- Medicare And Oral Health
- Medicaid Yields Lasting Oral Care Benefits
- Medicare Payments For Medicaid Admissions
- Substance Abuse Treatment And Medicaid
- DATAWATCH: High-Deductible Plan Costs
- Improving Mobile Health Apps
- Care Coordination In Eleven Countries
- View Table of Contents »
- Cures Act Offers Tax-Favored Vehicle For Small Employers To Pay Premiums, And More 09 Dec 2016
- What’s The Story With Obamacare? 09 Dec 2016
- Accelerating Health System Transformation By Disrupting The Status Quo 08 Dec 2016
- Trump Plan To Increase Health Savings Accounts Should Ensure That They Do Not Only Benefit The Wealthy And Healthy 08 Dec 2016
- Five Reasons The ACA Won’t Be Repealed 07 Dec 2016
Now Playing Culture Of HealthBriefing November 10, 2016
- Bridging The Divide Between Dental And Medical Care December 05, 2016
- Intoxicated, Homeless, And In Need Of A Place To Land November 09, 2016
- The Importance Of Being October 04, 2016
- Uninsured In Texas, Then And Now September 07, 2016
- Oral Health December 07, 2016
- National Health Spending in 2015 December 02, 2016
- Culture of Health November 10, 2016
- Many Mobile Health Apps Target High-Need, High-Cost Populations, But Gaps Remain
- Seeking Dental Care For Older Americans
- Dental Care Presents The Highest Level Of Financial Barriers, Compared To Other Types Of Health Care Services
- The Dental-Medical Divide
- Bridging The Divide Between Dental And Medical Care
- The History Of Vaccines And Immunization: Familiar Patterns, New Challenges
- Housing, Transportation, And Food: How ACOs Seek To Improve Population Health By Addressing Nonmedical Needs Of Patients
- The Role Of Nurse Practitioners In Reinventing Primary Care
- Beyond Books: Public Libraries As Partners For Population Health
- The Triple Aim: Care, Health, And Cost