Health Affairs now available for iPad
Download Health Affairs' new mobile application for iPad to tap into a full interactive experience with Health Affairs content, including:
- • Current monthly issues of the journal
- • Health Policy Briefs for an overview of current health policy issues
- • Podcasts from Health Affairs' events
- • Personal story podcasts about the human side of health policy in Narrative Matters
- • Audio introduction to issues
- • Expandable images and exhibits
- • Links to daily expert views on the acclaimed Health Affairs Blog
- • Video links to authors discussing their papers at Health Affairs' briefings
- • Free sample journal issue for all to explore
Download the iPad app free along with a complimentary sample issue. Issues may be purchased either individually at $19.99 or with a subscription.
How to Install the Health Affairs app on your iPad
NOTE: To download the free app you need an individual iTunes account. For full access to the monthly issues, you need to be a current Health Affairs individual subscriber and sign in with your subscription number.
To locate your subscription number, check your confirmation email or the back cover of your print copy of Health Affairs. It's the number printed as the first line of your mailing address.
If you don't know your subscription number, please e-mail customer service.
1. Tap the App Store icon on your tablet.
2. Search for "Health Affairs" in the search box in the upper right hand corner
3. Tap the "Free" button next to the "Health Affairs" icon.
4. When the app has downloaded tap the Health Affairs icon on your iPad
5. Tap the "Sign In" button in the upper left hand corner.
6. Type in your subscriber number and tap "Sign In."
- From The Editor-In-Chief
- 2014 Behavioral Health Spending
- Veterans' Mental Health Service Use
- Mental Health Care Disparities
- Quality Measurement For Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Parity Emerges
- Drug Monitoring and Opioid Prescribing
- Gun Violence, Mental Illness, Gun Laws
- Suicide Prevention As A New Priority
- The Recovery Movement
- Behavioral Health Information Technology
- Media Coverage of US Mental Illness
- Narrative Matters: Refugee Children
- View Table of Contents »
- The Public Health Implications Of The FDA’s Update To The Medication Abortion Label 30 Jun 2016
- No Room For Prevention: The Unintended Consequence Of Mental Health Stigma Reduction Efforts 30 Jun 2016
- Connecting Immigrants To Health Care Coverage 29 Jun 2016
- Do Pediatricians Have A Role In Addressing Maternal Depression? New Medicaid Guidance Shows The Way 29 Jun 2016
- Time To Fix The Black Hole In Medicare Data 29 Jun 2016
Now Playing Global Health: Patient Safety, Cancer Care, Universal Health Coverage and InnovationBriefing June 14, 2016
- The Future Of The Individual And Small Group Markets May 18, 2016
- Asthma And Injustice On Chicago's Southeast Side May 02, 2016
- Patients' And Consumers' Use Of Evidence April 07, 2016
- Variation In Health Outcomes: The Role Of Spending On Social Services, Public Health, And Health Care, 2000-09
- A More Detailed Understanding Of Factors Associated With Hospital Profitability
- Steady Increase In Prices For Oral Anticancer Drugs After Market Launch Suggests A Lack Of Competitive Pressure
- The Triple Aim: Care, Health, And Cost
- Cancer Drugs Provide Positive Value In Nine Countries, But The United States Lags In Health Gains Per Dollar Spent
- Patients' And Consumers' Use Of Evidence
- Understanding An Informed Public's Views On The Role Of Evidence In Making Health Care Decisions
- Incorporating Patient-Reported Outcomes Into Health Care To Engage Patients And Enhance Care
- Yelp Reviews Of Hospital Care Can Supplement And Inform Traditional Surveys Of The Patient Experience Of Care
- The Patient Engagement Imperative