Health Affairs Mobile
New! Health Affairs on iPad
Download Health Affairs' new mobile application for iPad to tap into a full interactive experience with Health Affairs content, including:
- • Current monthly issues of the journal
- • Health Policy Briefs for an overview of current health policy issues
- • Podcasts from Health Affairs' events
- • Personal story podcasts about the human side of health policy in Narrative Matters
- • Audio introduction to issues
- • Expandable images and exhibits
- • Links to daily expert views on the acclaimed Health Affairs Blog
- • Video links to authors discussing their papers at Health Affairs' briefings
- • Free sample journal issue for all to explore
Download the iPad app free along with a complimentary sample issue. Issues may be purchased individually at $19.99. Full access is available to individual journal subscribers.
How to Install the Health Affairs app on your iPad
NOTE: You must have your subscriber number and an individual iTunes account to download the app.
If you don't know your subscription number, please e-mail customer service.
1. Tap the App Store icon on your tablet.
2. Search for "Health Affairs" in the search box in the upper right hand corner
3. Tap the "Free" button next to the "Health Affairs" icon.
4. When the app has downloaded tap the Health Affairs icon on your iPad
5. Tap the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner.
6. Type in your subscriber number and tap "Sign In."
Health Affairs On Mobile Devices
In addition to the new iPad app, Health Affairs' Web site is now optimized for mobile use. You can look up abstracts and articles, conduct searches, and browse Health Affairs content from any smart phone or mobile device.